Premature Ejaculation: Causes and 10 Tips for Treatment (#Best Sexologist in Bhopal)
Some doctors believe that early sexual experiences may establish a pattern that can be hard to change later in life, such as:
Situations in which you may have hurried to reach the climax in order to avoid being discovered
Guilty feelings that enlarge your tendency to rush through sexual encounters
Other factors that can play a role in reason premature ejaculation include:
Erectile dysfunction- Men who are worried about obtaining or maintaining an erection during sexual intercourse may form a pattern of rushing to ejaculate.
Anxiety-Many men with premature ejaculation also have problems with anxiety—either specifically about sexual performance or connected to other issues.
Relationship problems- If you have had satisfying sexual relationships with other partners in which premature ejaculation happened infrequently or not at all, it’s possible that interpersonal issues between you and your current partner could be contributing to the problem.
- Inflammation and infection of the prostate or urethra
- Inherited traits
- Nerve injury from surgery or trauma
- A number of biological factors may contribute to premature ejaculation, including:
- Abnormal hormone levels
- Abnormal levels of brain chemicals called neurotransmitters
- Abnormal reflex activity of the ejaculatory system
- Certain thyroid problems
Leave a reply