Delayed Ejaculation: Tips and Remedies to Overcome It(#Best Sexologist in Bhopal)
Delayed ejaculation, like premature ejaculation, is not a new sexual disorder. It is also known as retarded or impaired ejaculation. This is a situation where a man essentials a time period of over 30 minutes of sexual stimulation to reach orgasm or to ejaculate. In a few cases, ejaculation may not be achieved at all. Though it is a treatable issue, for some people DE becomes a lifelong problem. DE does not pose any medical risks to most victims, but it considerably affects stress levels, your sex life and even your relationships.
The 3rd most mutual sexual disorder in men, it has been treated successfully only in 58% of the cases. The rest were subject to incomplete medical literature available on DE. Widely it is believed that majorly the reasons of delayed ejaculation are psychological. They come as a result of certain behavioural traits in an individual. Some of these causes are:
- Another cause can be a strictly religious upbringing, where sexual activities are considered to be sinful.
- History, sexual abuse, neglected by family and difficulty in bonding with people.
- Suppressed anger
- A huge number of the men who suffer from delayed ejaculation were brought up in a strict and controlled atmosphere.
- On the contrary, some of the victims of DE admit being very controlling personalities, but their control is limited to themselves and does not affect others around them.
- Fear of causing pregnancy also prevents men from ejaculating, again a situation where you control yourself from ejaculating.
- Some extreme cases, where excessive use of vibrators have brought people to a state where vaginal stimulation does not reason them enough excitement to lead to ejaculation.
- When men are not subject to many problems, consumption of medicines like anti-depressants can lead to this problem. Change in tablets, after consulting a doctor, would be helpful.
- Recreational drugs and drinking too often can also lead to DE.
- Serious spine injuries also avoid ejaculation. Also nerve damage, surgery or severe diabetes can lead to DE.
- Aging reductions the sensitivity of the penis to sexual stimulation.
Here are some tips to deal with delayed ejaculation:
- Healthy attitudes toward sexuality and one’s own genitals helps prevent delayed ejaculation.
- To decrease the pressure, a man should absorb himself in the pleasure of the moment, without worrying about whether or when he will ejaculate.
- It is also vitally necessary to realize that one cannot always control a sexual response, just as you cannot force yourself to go to sleep or to perspire. The harder one tries to have a certain sexual response, the more it becomes inhibited.
- Any fears or anxieties, such as fear of pregnancy or disease, should be openly discussed.